This Episode: Sponsoring Overseas Workers – with Ruth Cornish This week, Lucinda talks to HR advocate and co-founder of HR Independents, Ruth Cornish, about the...
The 'HR's Role In' Podcast Series
We are excited to introduce a brand new short series of podcasts that provide best practice guidance on a variety of specialist HR topics. This short series is designed to help HR navigate challenges they may face in their role. You will be able to access the playlist as each episode is released from this page.
Inspiration for the short series
No one in HR can be expert at everything and we regularly have queries from listeners who would value best practice guidance on some specialist HR topics. That was why we were really pleased to be able to draw on the expertise of our partners at HRi, a membership organisation for HR and People professionals, to bring you this highly informative series called 'HR's role in' where we deep dive into topics from data protection to handling grievances to provide you with everything you need to know to succeed in that area.
What is included in this podcast series?
The first series covers the 6 specialist topics listed below with our expert HRi guest.
- 1. Monday 24th May - Sponsoring overseas workers with Ruth Cornish
- 2. Monday 7th June - IR35 with Mary Asante
- 3. Monday 21st June - Recruitment essentials with Katy McMinn
- 4. Monday 5th July - Managing disciplinaries with Ruth Cornish
- 5. Monday 19th July - Data protection with Mary Asante
- 6. Monday 2nd August - Handling grievances with Katy McMinn
Connect with the HRi
Visit our partner site Actus for further resources on a range of key HR topics: