Impact and Influence Training
Providing the skills to effectively manage a remote/hybrid team
The Impact and Influence programme is designed to increase self-awareness and confidence, equipping individuals with the key skills and knowledge for success in this new hybrid workplace. Available as an in-company or open programme.
Hybrid working has changed our levels of visibility and opportunities to network and interact with others. The Impact and Influence programme is designed to increase self-awareness and confidence, equipping individuals with the key skills and knowledge for success in this new hybrid workplace. It is particularly relevant for those who aspire to broaden their sphere of influence, accelerate their career prospects or simply wish to refresh their personal effectiveness.
This highly interactive programme is delivered virtually over 4 x 120 minute modules and includes personalised 360 feedback. It is facilitated by psychologist and experienced trainer Lucinda Carney. Cohorts are kept small and select to maximise interaction and collaboration.
The price is £599 £299 excl. VAT for the full programme and in certain circumstances, we may be able to allow one-off attendance on individual modules, depending on group sizes. Please contact us if you are interested in an in-house programme – prices start at £3,000 excl VAT for up to 20 participants.
What is included?
- Four 2-hour interactive remote training sessions facilitated by experienced trainers (programme details below). Each session includes an interval break.
- A personalised 360 feedback report for all that attend
- 30% off additional books, materials or courses
- Access to Impact and Influence WhatsApp networking group
The price is
£599 £299 excl VAT per person for the full programme and a group 360 feedback session. Discounts are available for 3 or more delegates on the same programme and we are also able to run this as an in-house programme on request. Further details below.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in an in-house programme – prices start at £3,000 excl VAT for up to 20 participants.
Open Programme Dates
- Module 1: Monday, 7 March 2022 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Module 2: Monday, 21 March 2022 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Module 3: Monday, 4 April 2022 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Module 4: Monday, 25 April 2022 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Impact and Influence Closing Call/ Feedback: Monday, 16th May 2022⋅12:00 – 1:00pm
For maximum benefit, delegates should attend all four modules within one cohort but we recognise this may not always be possible. In normal circumstances (with at least 48 hours notice) it may be possible to join a future cohort at no extra charge.