What is a ‘Mastermind Group’?
A small group of like-minded people who want to learn, collaborate and grow to new professional heights together. The mastermind group is professionally facilitated, providing structured input and challenge, enabling everyone to contribute and promoting accountability.
What is the purpose of our HR Mastermind Groups?
To enable a committed cohort of people professionals to learn from, support and challenge one another by collaborating and holding each other accountable on a regular basis.
How will it work?
- 30-minute personal objective setting
- 6 x 75 minute facilitated webinars held over a three-month period
- Consistent structure per session – Cohort Temperature Check, Formal development input, Group Problem Solving, and Accountabilities
- Accompanying WhatsApp group for day to day peer support
- Closing 121 coaching on next steps