This virtual training masterclass is based on the book “How to be a Change Superhero” and is facilitated by the author Lucinda Carney. The purpose is to help people ‘do change better’ by building confidence and practical skills to deliver change successfully in their organisations. This course takes the knowledge from the book and helps delegates to apply it to themselves and their environment in a highly practical way. This is available as an in-company or open programme.
So, what does the course entail? This interactive programme is delivered virtually in with a brief introduction and positioning call followed by three 2.5 hour sessions with pre and post-work applications. Finally, there is a closing call to maximise learning transfer. The price is £499 for the full programme (alternatively single modules may be booked at £199 each).
- Understand the 5 superpowers of a Change Superhero and how to develop them
- Appreciate how people respond emotionally to change and how we can adapt our style to help people accept change
- Get hands-on with a variety of tools and models for planning your own business change
- Understand how to communicate effectively through change
- Identify common problems and challenges during organisational change and how to pre-empt and avoid them
What is included?
- Kick off call – Building the community cohort and setting expectations
- Part 1 – Utilising your Change Superpowers
- Part 2 – People and Culture during Change
- Part 3 – Managing and Communicating large-scale change
- Closing call – Key takeaways, Personal development points, Buddying and Follow-up support
For more detail on each module, please take a look at our flyer here.
- Personalised 360 feedback
- Copy of ‘How to be a Change Superhero’ book or Audiobook
- 30% off additional books, materials or courses
- Access to Change Superhero WhatsApp networking group
Open Programme Dates
September 2020-October 2020
- Kick-off Call – Tuesday 15th September 2020 at 10 am – 11 am
- Module 1 – Tuesday 22nd September 2020 at 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Module 2 – Tuesday 29th September 2020 at 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Module 3 – Tuesday 6th October 2020 at 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Closing Call – Tuesday 27th October 2020 at 10 am – 11 am
January 2021-March 2021
- Kick-off Call – Tuesday 26th January 2021 at 10 am – 11 am
- Module 1 – Tuesday 2nd February 2021 at 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Module 2 – Tuesday 9th February 2021 at 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Module 3 – Tuesday 16th February 2021 at 10 am – 12:30 pm
- Closing Call – Tuesday 9th March 2021 at 10 am – 11 am
For maximum benefit, delegates should attend all three modules with one cohort but we recognise this may not always be possible. In normal circumstances (with at least 48 hours notice) it may be possible to join a future cohort at no extra charge.