Most of us are increasingly involved in change, whether we are managing or receiving it. This three-module training programme is for anyone who has tried to deliver or support business change but has felt frustrated by the experience. It is for people who want to stand up and make a difference igniting and inspiring successful change but don’t know where to start. This course will provide you with the knowledge, tools and confidence to feel like a Change Superhero!
This highly interactive programme is based on the bestselling book “How to be a Change Superhero” written and facilitated by psychologist and experienced trainer Lucinda Carney. The purpose is to help us all to ‘do change better’ by building the confidence and practical skills to deliver change successfully. Cohorts are kept small and select to maximise interaction and collaboration.
The price is
£599 £299 excl. VAT for the full programme and in certain circumstances, we may be able to allow one-off attendance on individual modules, depending on group sizes.
What is included?
- Three interactive remote training sessions facilitated by experienced trainers (programme details below). Each session includes an interval break.
- A personalised 360 feedback report for all that attend
- Copy of ‘How to be a Change Superhero’ book or Audiobook
- 30% off additional books, materials or courses
- Access to Change Superhero WhatsApp networking group
The price is
£599 £299 excl VAT per person for the full programme and a group 360 feedback session. Discounts are available for 3 or more delegates on the same programme and we are also able to run this as an in-house programme on request. Further details below.
Open Programme Dates
February 2022 – March2022 (LAST FEW PLACES!)
- Change Superhero Module 1: Thursday 10th February 2022⋅9:45am – 12:00pm
- Change Superhero Module 2: Thursday 24th February 2022⋅10:00am – 12:00pm
- Change Superhero Module 3: Thursday 10th March 2022⋅10:00am – 12:00pm
- Change Superhero Closing/Feedback Session: Thursday 24th March 2022⋅10:00 – 11:00am
For maximum benefit, delegates should attend all three modules with one cohort but we recognise this may not always be possible. In normal circumstances (with at least 48 hours notice) it may be possible to join a future cohort at no extra charge.