This Episode: Practical Wellbeing Strategies
Practical Wellbeing Strategies are essential now, more than ever. In this HR Uprising Podcast Episode, Lucinda shares several of her most effective strategies for managing the wellbeing of our team, and ourselves.
Certainly, effective wellbeing management is likely to be one of the main responsibilities for all HR professionals. Empower yourself with this set of tools and strategies, to be one step ahead as we navigate this new corporate landscape.
- The HR Uprising LinkedIn Group
- Actus Software resources particularly relevant to this podcast:
- Host of The HR Uprising Podcast, Lucinda Carney, is also the founder and CEO of Actus Software, where you can find additional free HR Resources: https://actus.co.uk/free-performance-management-resources/
- Free Change Superhero Toolkit: www.changesuperhero.com
- Lucinda’s Book: How To Be A Change Superhero – by Lucinda Carney
- The HR Uprising Podcast | Apple | Spotify | Stitcher
- You may also be interested in this HR Uprising Podcast: How to Prioritise Self-Care
- We should seek to de-stigmatise mental health issues as soon as we can. Furthermore, great organisations know that businesses perform better when our staff are healthy, motivated and focussed.
- Always be prepared and willing to ask for help if needed. Indeed, asking for help is not a sign of weakness. Allowing another to help you empowers them, and passes along permission for them to do the same if they need to.
- Certainly, keeping active is an important element in reducing stress lifting spirits. As leaders, encourage your teams to be more active, and more than once a day.
- ‘Mental health issues are very much falling into a black hole’
- ‘We must help staff to feel that they are valued and supported’
- ‘If we’re focussed and energised, we can often achieve a lot more’
- ‘Ask how people feel, and most importantly listen to the answer’
About The Host
Lucinda Carney is a Business Psychologist with 15 years in Senior Corporate L&D roles and a further 10 as CEO of Actus Software where she worked closely with HR colleagues helping them to solve the same challenges across a huge range of industries. Certainly, it was this breadth of experience that inspired Lucinda to set up the HR Uprising community to facilitate greater collaboration across HR professionals in different sectors, helping them to ‘rise up’ together.
“When we look up we rise up”
- Join the HR Uprising LinkedIn community – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13714397/
- Email: Lucinda@advancechange.co.uk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucindacarney/
- Twitter: @lucindacarney
- Instagram: @hruprising
- Facebook: @hruprising
- YouTube: Channel