This Episode: The HR Challenges For 2020
In this weeks HR Uprising Podcast, Lucinda addresses the key challenges HR are facing in 2020. Following a webinar on the subject, Lucinda saw the need to further explore the HR Challenges that have evolved over the past 12 months. Furthermore, she focuses on the most pressing concerns in the industry now (based on the interest in past episodes), and why the months ahead will prove that there has never been a more important time to be an HR professional.
- The HR Uprising Podcast | Apple | Spotify | Stitcher
- Addressing the Challenges of a 2020 People Professional – CIPD Festival of Work 2020
- The HR Uprising LinkedIn Group
- How to Prioritise Self-Care (The HR Uprising)
- How To Be A Change Superhero – by Lucinda Carney
- HR Uprising Mastermind – https://hruprising.com/mastermind/
- Certainly, by developing the knowledge and skills we need to take our businesses forward, we as professionals will attain the respect that our profession has always deserved.
- Unsurprisingly, one of the most contentious topics for most professionals right now, are the many ways that we can manage home workers, the correct procedures for furlough, and how to grapple with such widespread change.
- Without doubt, it’s a complicated world right now, and the best that any of us can do is to reach out and collaborate more. Together we can rise up, and take the profession up with us.
- ‘It’s about demystifying jargon and sharing knowledge’
- ’HR has never been more important in business’
- ‘During this period of reflection, we should be reviewing our mission and values’
- ’The more we understand the mentality of the people we work with, the better value we’re able to provide’
About The Host
Lucinda Carney is a Business Psychologist with 15 years in Senior Corporate L&D roles and a further 10 as CEO of Actus Software where she worked closely with HR colleagues helping them to solve the same challenges across a huge range of industries. Certainly, it was this breadth of experience that inspired Lucinda to set up the HR Uprising community to facilitate greater collaboration across HR professionals in different sectors, helping them to ‘rise up’ together.
“When we look up we rise up”
- Join the HR Uprising LinkedIn community – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13714397/
- Email: Lucinda@advancechange.co.uk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucindacarney/
- Twitter: @lucindacarney
- Instagram: @hruprising
- Facebook: @hruprising
- YouTube: Channel