This Episode: Positive Intelligence – with Gemma Rabbini
Lucinda is joined by Gemma Rabbini from Coach & Bloom, for a discussion around positive intelligence – what it means, and how you can retrain your brain to act in a more positive, forward thing and centred way in order to get the best out of life.
- In terms of self belief, women are significantly lacking in that area when it comes to men. It’s a niche that needs attention in order to effect change.
- Positive intelligence represent the proportion of time that your mind is working for you, versus that proportion of time it’s working against you.
- Everyone has “the judge” voice in their head – the judging thoughts that tell us how to feel about ourselves and others. Other negative voices act as “saboteurs”, such as the “victim” voice, and the “people pleaser”.
- Talking about mental health is. helping to bring this formerly taboo subject out into the open, and making it easier for businesses to support those who need it.
Best Moments from Positive Intelligence – with Gemma Rabbini
‘I’m really motivated about supporting women during their career “squiggles”‘
‘Positive intelligence is applicable to anyone’
‘There are voices in our heads that can restrict us from taking opportunities’
‘We have to acknowledge the voices that we have’
- Webinar: Practical Wellbeing and Resilience Strategies Webinar
- Practical Wellbeing Resources
- New Info-book: Rethinking Performance Appraisals
- New Resource: Actus Survey Directory
- Resource: The Actus 360 Question Directory
- Additional free HR Resources
- Virtual Training Programmes
If you liked this episode, try these
About The Guest, Gemma Rabbini
Gemma Rabbini is a mum of two boys, lives in Hertfordshire and was in the corporate world in Brand Marketing Communications, Customer Experience and Training for 13 years. Prior to that Gemma worked in recruitment and have had two maternity leaves, been made redundant, had multiple failed job applications, and felt like an impostor at various points.
During my career Gemma has always been in the business of ‘impact’. She is now an ICF qualified Communications and Confidence Coach and passionate about working with women – teams, individuals & businesses interested in supporting their female staff.
Gemma’s goal is to help people be able to tell their story with maximum impact and FEEL their unique brilliance inside too!
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: /gemmarabbini
- Free Saboteur Assessment: https://www.positiveintelligence.com/saboteurs/
- 6 week programme to retrain your mind: https://www.positiveintelligence.com/program/
About The Host
Lucinda Carney is a Business Psychologist with 15 years in Senior Corporate L&D roles. Lucinda also has a further 10 as CEO of Actus Software where she worked closely with HR colleagues helping them to solve the same challenges across a huge range of industries. Certainly, it was this breadth of experience that inspired Lucinda to set up the HR Uprising community to facilitate greater collaboration across HR professionals in different sectors, helping them to ‘rise up’ together.
“If you look up, you rise up”
- Join the HR Uprising LinkedIn community: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13714397/
- Email: Lucinda@advancechange.co.uk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucindacarney/
- Twitter: @lucindacarney
- Instagram: @hruprising
- Facebook: @hruprising
- YouTube: Channel