This Episode: Data Based Resilience – with Emma Hossack
Emma Hossack is an ICF accredited Personal and Business Coach, NLP and Resilience Practitioner with a passion for helping clients and organisations flourish, as well as the founder of Transforming Minds for Business.
Emma joins Lucinda to discuss the ways in which data can play a vital role in strategies designed to ensure wellbeing at all times.
- In recent years, studies have shown that increases of around 25% have been recognised in the impact of mental heath upon absenteeism and quiet leaving.
- The RAW index can show strengths and gaps in teams and abilities, even when they are not recognised on a business level.
- Data creates a “why”. Often, training and mentor is done “to” a person, instead of taking into account their personalised data, and which areas require attention.
- Values are the key to resilience as they provide purpose and direction during times when we find ourselves challenged. They keep us going when it matters.
Best Moments from Data Based Resilience – with Emma Hossack
‘How you show up at work and how you show up at home are all linked’
‘We can develop meaningful bespoke programmes for each individual’
‘What they are working on is specific to them’
‘We want companies to be in a position where they don’t need us’
- Webinar: Practical Wellbeing and Resilience Strategies Webinar
- Practical Wellbeing Resources
- New Info-book: Rethinking Performance Appraisals
- New Resource: Actus Survey Directory
- Resource: The Actus 360 Question Directory
- Additional free HR Resources
- Virtual Training Programmes
If you liked this episode, try these
- Podcast Episode 63: Practical Wellbeing Strategies
- Podcast Episode 158: Engagement Strategies For A Hybrid World
- Wellbeing Category
About The Guest, Emma Hossack
Emma Hossack is an ICF accredited Personal and Business Coach, NLP and Resilience Practitioner with a passion for helping clients and organisations flourish. Passionate about the data, Transforming Minds for Business was founded to ensure that coaching and bespoke and meaningful to all of their clients. Combining mind and body coaching, she holds a safe container for her clients, empowering them to find their own answers and achieve their goals. Emma absolutely loves working with organisations and individuals to help them understand themselves and their businesses better, and empowering them to achieve their goals.
- Emma Hossack LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/eleanormanley?trk=public_post_feed-actor-name
- Transforming Business Minds – https://transformingbusinessminds.com
About The Host
Lucinda Carney is a Business Psychologist with 15 years in Senior Corporate L&D roles. Lucinda also has a further 10 as CEO of Actus Software where she worked closely with HR colleagues helping them to solve the same challenges across a huge range of industries. Certainly, it was this breadth of experience that inspired Lucinda to set up the HR Uprising community to facilitate greater collaboration across HR professionals in different sectors, helping them to ‘rise up’ together.
“If you look up, you rise up”
- Join the HR Uprising LinkedIn community: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13714397/
- Email: Lucinda@advancechange.co.uk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucindacarney/
- Twitter: @lucindacarney
- Instagram: @hruprising
- Facebook: @hruprising
- YouTube: Channel