This Episode: 10 Tips For Hybrid Working
This week, Lucinda presents an easy to digest guide that’ll dynamically improve your hybrid working plans in this new working landscape. She explores the ten steps to successful hybrid working with the themes and elements you should try to consider.
- Indeed, collaboration technology and different communication platforms can sometimes present a barrier for people who may be used to one type of interaction. Furthermore, this learning curve between platforms must be taken into consideration.
- High trust cultures are directly linked to productivity. Additionally, if we wish to create culture change, it’s about trusting people and treating them as equals.
- Certainly, hybrid working, or the ability to craft our own working environments and hours, will be a differentiator in the world ahead. The whole working model has changed forever.
- Etiquette in the way we now interact, is essential. Lastly, people have different habit types, and different productivity periods and we must find a common ground.
- Join the HR Uprising LinkedIn Group
- The HR Uprising ranked 9th in Feedspot’s ‘Top 30 UK HR Podcasts You Must Follow in 2021’.
- Host of The HR Uprising Podcast, Lucinda Carney, is also the founder and CEO of Actus Software, where you can find additional free HR Resources:
- All free resources: https://actus.co.uk/free-performance-management-resources/
- NEW infographic: 10 Steps to Creating a Successful Hybrid Workplace
- Introducing the new Actus Academy: your on-demand e-learning platform!
- Virtual Training Programmes:
- Change Superhero Resources:
- The HR Uprising Podcast | Apple | Spotify | Stitcher
‘It used to be about visibility and availability’
‘Think about the culture you have, and whether or not it’s a high-trust culture’
‘If the business isn’t sustainable, then you can’t operate in a hybrid environment’
‘Simplify that landscape’
About The Host
Lucinda Carney is a Business Psychologist with 15 years in Senior Corporate L&D roles. Lucinda also has a further 10 as CEO of Actus Software where she worked closely with HR colleagues helping them to solve the same challenges across a huge range of industries. Certainly, it was this breadth of experience that inspired Lucinda to set up the HR Uprising community to facilitate greater collaboration across HR professionals in different sectors, helping them to ‘rise up’ together.
“If you look up, you rise up”
- Join the HR Uprising LinkedIn community: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13714397/
- Email: Lucinda@advancechange.co.uk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucindacarney/
- Twitter: @lucindacarney
- Instagram: @hruprising
- Facebook: @hruprising
- YouTube: Channel