This Episode: Change Superhero Key Themes
This week, upon the anniversary of her book, ‘How To Be A Change Superhero’, Lucinda focuses upon five pillars of change, and how they can help you to effect positively impactful change in your organisation.
- The five key super powers are: The courage to lead others and yourself
- The ability to connect to strategy
- As managers or change agents, we must seek to adapt our style in order to better support people through the change.
- People can sometimes be more suited to either the start or the end of change. Also, we need to take a step back to gain a proper perspective about the roles of everyone.
- When he implement change, it is important that we communicate it clearly and often. Lastly, it is said that change must be communicated around ten times in order for it to take effect.
- Join the HR Uprising LinkedIn Group
- The HR Uprising ranked 9th in Feedspot’s ‘Top 30 UK HR Podcasts You Must Follow in 2021’.
- Host of The HR Uprising Podcast, Lucinda Carney, is also the founder and CEO of Actus Software, where you can find additional free HR Resources:
- All free resources: https://actus.co.uk/free-performance-management-resources/
- NEW infographic: 10 Steps to Creating a Successful Hybrid Workplace
- Introducing the new Actus Academy: your on-demand e-learning platform!
- Virtual Training Programmes:
- Change Superhero Resources:
- The HR Uprising Podcast | Apple | Spotify | Stitcher
‘We must be selecting the right people to surround ourselves with when delivering change’
‘We need to be able to hone if want to be successful’
‘One of the main reasons that change doesn’t always land well is because people don’t understand why’
‘We need the courage to lead ourselves and others’
About The Host
Lucinda Carney is a Business Psychologist with 15 years in Senior Corporate L&D roles. Lucinda also has a further 10 as CEO of Actus Software where she worked closely with HR colleagues helping them to solve the same challenges across a huge range of industries. Certainly, it was this breadth of experience that inspired Lucinda to set up the HR Uprising community to facilitate greater collaboration across HR professionals in different sectors, helping them to ‘rise up’ together.
“If you look up, you rise up”
- Join the HR Uprising LinkedIn community: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13714397/
- Email: Lucinda@advancechange.co.uk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucindacarney/
- Twitter: @lucindacarney
- Instagram: @hruprising
- Facebook: @hruprising
- YouTube: Channel