Virtual Management Training Programme
Certainly, virtual people and performance management are challenging enough, even without the backdrop of a pandemic. Above all, this four-module virtual training programme aims to provide line managers and team leaders with an essential set of tools to enable them to manage the performance and wellbeing of a virtual team.
Providing the skills to effectively manage a remote team
We know that remote working due to COVID-19 has presented a whole new set of concerns and challenges to overcome. Some individuals and organisations have thrived, while others struggled. Above all, the difference all came down to one thing – the leadership approach of their people and performance managers. This is an opportunity for organisations to sink or swim and it lies in the hands of the line manager who may have little to no training. Therefore, in this course, we provide the training and skills they need to help drive business to success. Each delegate also receives a personalised 360 report, a copy of our free e-Book on Virtual People and Performance Management, and membership of the Management Superhero WhatsApp community. Cohorts are kept small to maximise interaction and collaboration.
The price is
£599 £299 excl VAT for the full programme, and in certain circumstances we may be able to allow one-off attendance on individual modules, depending on group sizes. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in an in-house programme – prices start at £3,000 excl VAT for up to 20 participants.
What is included?
- Module 1 – People First – Building trust, wellbeing, and motivation
- Module 2 – Clarity and Accountability
- Module 3 – Feedback, Recognition, and Coaching
- Module 4 – Managing Underperformance
For more detail on each module, please look further down this page.
- Personalised 360 feedback report
- Free Virtual People Management E-Book
- 30% off additional books, materials or courses
- Access to Management Superhero WhatsApp networking group
For more detail on each module, please take a look at our flyer here.
Open Programme Dates
April 2021 – May 2021:
- Module 1 – Tuesday 20th April 2021 at 10 am – 12 pm
- Module 2 – Tuesday 27th April 2021 at 10 am – 12 pm
- Module 3 – Tuesday 4th May 2021 at 10 am – 12 pm
- Module 4 – Tuesday 11th May 2021 at 10 am – 12 pm
For maximum benefit, delegates should attend all four modules within one cohort but we recognise this may not always be possible. In normal circumstances (with at least 48 hours notice) it may be possible to join a future cohort at no extra charge.