Hybrid Management Training Programme
Providing the skills to effectively manage a remote/hybrid team
People and performance management is challenging enough, even without the backdrop of a pandemic. Our working environment has continued to evolve, from the office to remote and now onto hybrid/blended for many. This evolving environment presents a whole new set of concerns and challenges to overcome. This is why Business Psychologist and CEO of Actus, Lucinda Carney launched a new training programme aimed at providing line managers and team leaders with an essential set of tools to enable them to manage the performance and wellbeing of a hybrid team.
What is included?
- Four 2-hour interactive remote training sessions facilitated by experienced trainers (programme details below). Each session includes an interval break.
- A personalised 360 feedback report for all that attend
- Free People Management E-BOOK
- 30% off additional books, materials or courses
- Access to Management Superhero WhatsApp networking Group
The price is
£599 £299 excl VAT per person for the full programme and a group 360 feedback session. Discounts are available for 3 or more delegates on the same programme and we are also able to run this as an in-house programme on request. Further details below.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in an in-house programme – prices start at £3,000 excl VAT for up to 20 participants.
Open Programme Dates
- Kick off: Monday, 10th January 1:00 – 1:30pm
- Module 1: Monday, 17th January 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Module 2: Monday, 24th January 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Module 3: Monday, 31st January 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Module 4: Monday, 7th February 1:00 – 3:00pm
For maximum benefit, delegates should attend all four modules within one cohort but we recognise this may not always be possible. In normal circumstances (with at least 48 hours notice) it may be possible to join a future cohort at no extra charge.