Accelerate Potential Training Programme
Certainly, starting an entry-level can be daunting, even without the backdrop of a pandemic. It is all that much harder to learn key skills that would normally have been achieved through observation, buddying and face-to-face induction. Therefore, this four-module virtual training programme aims to provide entry-level employees with an essential set of tools to help broaden their awareness and fill in the skills gaps that may have been missed due to remote or hybrid working. In addition, we aim to provide the delegate with increased self-awareness and confidence as well as a toolkit of workplace skills. This course will help them to maximise and accelerate their potential, performance, and engagement within any organisation.
This programme is suitable as a standalone set of modules or can also sit within a virtual induction or graduate development programme. Each delegate also receives membership to the Accelerate Potential WhatsApp community as well as a 30% discount off additional books, materials or courses. Cohorts are kept small to maximise interaction and collaboration.
The price is
£599 £299 excl VAT for the full programme, and in certain circumstances we may be able to allow one-off attendance on individual modules, depending on group sizes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in an in-house programme – prices start at £3,000 excl VAT for up to 20 participants.
What is included?
- Module 1 – Understanding ‘You’ – Setting yourself up for success
- Module 2 – Accountability and managing objectives for success
- Module 3 – Developing your image in a virtual world
- Module 4 – Managing your career in a virtual world
For more detail on each module, please look further down this page.
- 30% off additional books, materials or courses
- Access to Accelerate Potential WhatsApp networking group
- Discount on supported LMS e-learning modules
For more detail on each module, please take a look at our flyer here.
Open Programme Dates
April 2021 – May 2021:
- Module 1 – Thursday 22nd April 2021 at 1 pm – 3 pm
- Module 2 – Thursday 29th April 2021 at 1 pm – 3 pm
- Module 3 – Thursday 6th May 2021 at 1 pm – 3 pm
- Module 4 – Thursday 13th May 2021 at 1 pm – 3 pm
For maximum benefit, delegates should attend all four modules within one cohort but we recognise this may not always be possible. In normal circumstances (with at least 48 hours notice) it may be possible to join a future cohort at no extra charge.